Winter Driving Tips
* To see your environment and be seen by others, clear your windshield, lights and windows.
* For the best steering control in winter driving, hold the steering wheel at a 9 and 3 o’clock position.
* Look well ahead, at least 1 block in city driving.
* Drive for the conditions and use gentle braking, steering and acceleration when driving on snow covered roads.
* Leave more space between you and the vehicle in front.
* Keep your gas tank at least ¼ tank full, a less-than-full tank is at greater risk of condensation which may cause gas-line freezing.
* Outside the city, never use cruise control on snow covered or icy roads
For more winter driving tips, consider taking a winter driving brush-up lesson with us this winter.
#DrivingSchool, #Driver’sTraining, #Novice, #NewDriversPrograms, #InsuranceReductionPrograms,
#OnlineInsuranceCertificateCourse, #BrushupLessons, #ProactiveDrivjng, #SkillsForLife, #DefensiveDrivingCourse
WHAT EVERYONE'S TALKING ABOUT